The BDO firm believes in the Negev, its development, and the huge economic potential of this region.
As part of this belief, the firm invests heavily in the activities of the Beersheba branch - in developing and providing quality solutions to customers in the Negev region. The branch is constantly growing, and in early 2012, it moved to its new offices to the Omer Industrial Park.
The branch specializes in a wide range of areas, including the main services provided by the branch:
Industry and Commerce:
- Auditing services for public companies, prospectuses, ISOX
- Auditing services for private companies
- Extensive experience and knowledge in terms of encouragement laws, investment center, and other incentives
- Experience in dealing with VAT authorities including special arrangements
- Legitimate tax planning for industrial establishments including industry benefits in preferred areas (laws of encouragement)
- Representation of tax assessments and deductions in front of tax officials throughout the country
- Experts on kibbutz audits, cooperative sessions and associations (high experience in the field), and non-profit organizations
- Many years of experience in agricultural corporations (specialist workers in the field)
- Experience in municipal corporations
- Tax planning for traditional kibbutzim and renewable kibbutzim including representation of tax assessments with tax officials throughout the country
- VAT consulting for groups (mixed activities)
- Advice on social security in kibbutzim (setting up reporting basis for ongoing reporting and national insurance benefits to kibbutzim)
- Counseling and accompaniment of the association in kibbutzim and cooperative societies, including the approval of the association with the law authorities and banks
- Analyzing financial statements for management
- Economic consulting in a variety of fields and due diligence
- Advice on establishing a costing system, ongoing support throughout the process, and upgrading costing systems
- Providing outsourcing services to industrial, commercial, kibbutzim, and associations
The branch operates a staff of accountants, economists, attorneys, and interns. The branch is characterized by the highest service awareness available to the customer at all times, providing a professional response based on many years of experience, kindness, and the suitability of the service provided to the customer according to the nature of his activities.
Looking for an accountant in Beersheba and the south?