The Nazareth Branch of BDO Ziv Haft specializes in providing comprehensive accounting and audit services to diverse companies, and in particular to the Arab Sector. These include: small and medium sized companies engaged in the fields of industry, commerce, real estate and hi-tech. Our professional staff is comprised of auditors, payroll accountants etc., with extensive experience in providing financial consulting and taxation services to non-profit associations (Ámutot) with large turnovers rates who report their income in both Shekels and foreign currency.
As the firm's Nazareth Branch as well as part of the international BDO network, the office obtains regular and ongoing support from our professional departments, including among others circulars, training programs and study days.
Our internal audit team at the Nazareth Branch has had longstanding experience in providing the following services: internal audits, accounting, tax advisory and business consulting. The office is staffed by auditors, bookkeepers, and management staff, all of whom offer a superior personalized and professional service, which plays a vital role in retaining customers and maintaining financial success through all stages of the working relationship.
Principal Services Offered to customers of BDO Ziv Haft Nazareth:
- Analysis and audit of financial statements for private corporations – large, medium-sized and small businesses, as well as private customers
- Analysis and audit of financial statements for third sector charity organizations (non-profit associations and amutot), in diverse languages
- Analysis of financial statements and presentation thereof to the management and board of directors
- Regular consulting and representation vis-à-vis the tax authorities in discussions on tax return issues, VAT audits, deductions and national insurance.
- Conducting feasibility and economic studies, preparing recovery programs, debts settlements with banks, land valuation reports
- Bookkeeping within and outside the business, including: payroll processing, accounting services, etc.
- Corporate and individual tax services, third sector representative bodies, offered both at the tax planning level prior to, in the course of and after transactions, and also at the representative level vis-à-vis the various tax authorities, during discussions and prior approvals. These services might be extremely beneficial and could provide substantial tax savings to customers.
- Consulting and close guidance to family companies
- Accountancy services to non-profit associations including close bank guidance and assistance with financial decision-making
We aspire to enrich, expand and assimilate the professional know-how of the firm's staff, while providing customers with the fastest service of the highest and personalized standard. Furthermore, our clients are encouraged to attend professional conferences and they receive regular updates relevant to their area of business activity.
We remain at your disposal in providing any of the above services.