Corporate Debt Unit
Our Corporate Debt Unit works closely with CFOs, CEOs, and owners of companies to provide financing consulting and debt raising services.
Private and public companies, local authorities, and public organizations use our assistance for:
- Deciding whether to raise debt through banks, institutionals, or public offerings
- Optimal refinancing of existing debt
- Financing of acquisitions
- Financing of major investments
- Debt restructuring
We handle financing transactions ranging from NIS 25 million to hundreds of millions of shekels and more.
The team comprises veterans of the capital market, banking system, investment funds and rating agencies, with thorough knowledge about the various kinds of financing entities and their advantages. As an affiliate of BDO's multinational advisory firm, we offer business experience and knowledge across a range of economic sectors.
- Advisory services for financing and the raising of bank debt
- Raising private loans from institutional investors and funds
- Advisory services for credit ratings
- Advisory services for bond offerings
At BDO's Corporate Debt Unit, we initiate measures to reduce financing costs, improve liquidity, release collateral, and create resources for growth. We custom-build an optimal financing package for each of our clients and support them throughout the debt raising process.
In the past few years, we have supported companies in raising NIS 10 billion in debt.
Our clients include the Israel Electric Corporation, Mekorot National Water Company, Mediterranean Towers, Carasso Real Estate, Zvi Zarfati, Taldor, Atidim, Arko Holdings, Gindi Investments, Afcon Industries, Hadera Paper, the Government Companies Authority, The Phoenix Holdings, and the Ministry of Finance.