Extensive experience in providing close guidance to companies, addressing all accounting, financial and economic aspects. BDO is a leading consulting firm in Israel ranked amongst the five leading industry firms in its field. The firm employs economic experts who have over the years drafted dozens of economic opinions for various litigation cases and, if necessary, are able may testify on diverse issues. An action would be accompanied from beginning to end by lawyers and economists specializing in corporate financing – for instance, drafting valuations, overseeing transactions, due diligence reviews and other economic issues – or in infrastructures (roads, trains, etc.) to support legal proceedings on grounds of prolongation, disruption or widening of content in such projects. Data is collected and opinions drafted in light of a most innovative economic methodology, and given the modern rulings in Israel and worldwide on such issues.
- Filing economic opinions with courts, arbitrators and mediators on behalf of plaintiffs/defendants.
- Appointment as experts on behalf of a lawcourt or arbitrator in various legal instances
- Accompanying lawyers in developing economic strategies for litigation cases
- Accompanying litigation proceedings of infrastructure companies (roads, trains, ports etc.) in claims dealing with disruption, prolongation and change of content
- Accompanying family companies in various legal proceedings
- Performing economic calculations to balance resources in divorce proceedings
- Assistance and guidance in liquidation proceedings and rehabilitation of companies through periods of financial difficulty.
- Corporate valuations
- Goodwill appraisal
- Valuing patents, franchises and other intangible assets
- Drafting fairness opinions to protect minority shareholders interests
- Drafting economic opinions for diverse requirements including damage quantification
- Drafting economic opinions for legal proceedings in shareholder disputes
- Drafting economic opinions for class actions on ground of securities laws
- Drafting economic opinions for derivative claims on financial issues
- Managing liquidations, receiverships and stay of proceedings
- Assessing reimbursement ability for purposes of opinion on dividend distribution
- Due diligence reviews of corporate processes, including senior officers remuneration and board approval of transactions