A social report or a social responsibility report provides an overview of the status of a business organization in relation to areas and issues in the realms of corporate responsibility (environmental-social-economic), based on a predefined set of metrics. This is designated to facilitate the review of the performance of the organization in relation to a given period, prior years, and to compare its responsible conduct against that of comparable companies.
Social reporting involves the mapping of the environmental and social risks and their comparison against leading companies and standards in Israel and worldwide. At the same time, the report serve as a management tool by depicting the situation in the organization (as regarding corporate social responsibility), allowing prioritizing and decision-making based on existing performance and assisting in communicating the story of the organization via internal and external channels, inter alia, as a publicity and marketing tool, to the various stakeholders in the organization.
The Sustainability and Corporate Social Responsibility Group guides the following organizations in the field of reporting: Bank Hapoalim, Bank Leumi, Discount Bank, Teva, Bazan Group, Shufersal, Cellcom, Partner, Mekorot, Rafael, Environmental Services Co., Hanan Mor Group, AEM (Russia), ARMZ (Russia), Egged and more.
Services of the Group:
• Mapping of corporate social responsibility gaps in the organization - Including the mapping of environmental and social risks and their comparison against leading companies and standards in Israel and worldwide.
• Guiding a social reporting process within the organization - Gathering of the overall information that provides an overview of the activities of the organization in the areas of corporate social responsibility and communicating the reports via channels within and outside the organization.
• Due diligence control (third-party control) of social reports - Identification of the addressing of material issues and assurance of the integrity of the report.
• GRI seminar for management of reporting processes - As part of an international seminar for the management of reporting processes and the drawing up of corporate social responsibility reports. The Corporate Social Responsibility Group is the exclusive training counterpart of the organization in Israel.
• Guiding the design of reports - management of processes of production, design and communication of report and corporate social responsibility content - starting in concept formulation through to the creation of solutions and channels for the communication of the messages.
Social reporting - An overview of the status of the organization in light of the scope of the corporate social responsibility, including the mapping of the environmental and social risks and their comparison against leading companies and standards in Israel and worldwide. Guidance