This SecOps user conference is a one-stop destination to discuss best practices around prevention, detection, investigation, response, and automation.
We will delve into the latest MDR related topics and techniques. Meet Dori Fisher Head of our MDR services and other BDO experts, learn how organizations can benefit from MDR and how they can improve their success in detection and response.
“Evolving to Managed detection and response, what works and the future”
Anyone can look into a microscope. But you need to be a doctor to understand what you see.
In the last few years, technologies in cybersecurity are evolving beyond mere prevention into detection and response. While prevention is usually a strait forward “yes” or “no” question, Cyber Security detection is a much softer discipline that requires “Doctors”, i.e. people (or machines) that understand the subject matter and can provide a definitive answer or at least a definitive next step. In this session - a presentation of the current and future managed detection and response and addressing the following topics:
- Managed SOC, Managed SIEM, Managed detection and response, how managed is it, exactly?
- Is SIEM failing and what is the world is doing about it?
- Detection and response in “Zero knowledge” environments
- Resolving incidents with automation – real world examples
- Response – how to start with the end in mind
Tuesday| 18.02.2020| 9:00-16:30| Stuko, Shitrit St 2, Tel Aviv-Yafo
Register now >>