Join us for a Breakfast session
Building a Successful US Entry Strategy
Learn from the Experts: Roundtable Workshop
Wednesday, October 10th, 9:00-12:30, Amot BDO House, 48 Menachem Begin Road, Ground floor
BDO's US-Israel Desk in partnership with REDI Cincinnati, Select USA and AMCHAM are proud to present a practical workshop for established companies looking to enter an exciting US market. Participants will gain lasting and important skills and knowledge that will add to their business acumen.
- The C-Suite Perspective: Strategic steps for a successful launch in the US market
- How to best position your business to win a strong incentive package from local governments
- Creating relationships with local governmental entities before, during your transition and after you arrive in the US
- What JobsOhio and REDI Cincinnati can do to support your business plan and execute your company’s growth strategy
This workshop will also highlight doing business in Cincinnati, Ohio
Located in the 6th largest state in the US, Cincinnati is your perfect low-cost entry point into the Midwest and US markets:
- Business costs are 30% lower than the coasts – NY, Boston, Bay Area, etc.
- Greater Cincinnati is a tri-state region in the heart of the Midwest with a population 2.2 million and a talented workforce of 1.3 million
- Ranked #4 Most Diversified Economy among nearly 400 U.S. metro areas
- Corporate HQ town - more Fortune 500 headquarter operations per capita than metros such as New York, Chicago and Boston
- Thriving startup ecosystem
- Access to 60% of US population within 10-hour driving radius 200 universities within 300 miles
Guy Reshtick: Partner, CPA. Corporate Tax Expert, BDO Israel
Bobby Fisher: Chairman and CEO of Quiet Star Capital
Neil Hensley: Economic Development Director, City of Blue Ash
Harry Blanton: Manager of the Hamilton County Economic Development Office
Hollie Hinton: Director, International Business Development REDI Cincinnati
Cierra Clymer: Manager, Projects & Business Development, REDI Cincinnati
CEO's, CFO's, CMO's and Chiefs of Business Development.
*Participation is free of charge, but requires registration in advance.
To register, please fill out the form: