The Project Finance department at BDO consulting group is a large practice, playing a leading role in Israel's major infrastructure development and project finance transactions. Our consulting services include advisory through project finance transactions and tender processes via the BOT/PFI schemes, Structured Finance and Export Finance. The department has substantial experience in advising borrowers in connection with local and cross-borders loans, inter alia in the infrastructure and energy sectors, and has broad understanding of the unique requirements of complex tenders and projects.
BDO Consulting Group has substantial experience in providing economic-financial consulting services, guiding government ministries, public institutions, consortiums and private companies through tenders and projects and offering creative financing solutions.
The Department is headed by Mr. Omri Halevi who has 20 years of experience in guiding infrastructure and project large-scale tenders and financing.
The principal services offered by the Department include:
- Financial advisory for public entities and bidders in PPP tenders and projects
- Advisory and guidance in capital raising (banks, institutional investors)
- Complex Financial modeling
- Financial model audit and reliance
- Project feasibility and profitability studies
- Financial risk analysis and management
- Workshops and courses – Project finance & financial modeling
- Financial due diligence
- Credit analysis for lenders