BDO Consulting Group has substantial experience in providing economic-financial consulting services, guiding government ministries, public institutions, consortiums and private companies through tenders and projects and offering creative financing solutions. The Project Finance Department is the largest of its kind and a leader in its field in Israel. The Department has acquired international experience and recognition.
The Department guides a variety of tenders and projects, including those performed under the PPP/BOT/PFI methods. Additionally, it provides consulting and guidance in the raising of finance for projects in diverse fields, including infrastructure and energy, in acknowledgement of the unique requirements of each tender, and consults in projects across sectors.
The Department is headed by Mr. Shaul Ben Shimol who specializes in bank finance and project guidance and has long standing experience in financing and arrangement of large scale transactions.
The principal services offered by the Department include:
- Financial advisory for government entities and bidders in PPP tenders and projects
- Financial advisory in capital raising
- Financial modeling
- Financial model audit and review
- Advising through negotiation process with governmental entities, potential bid partners and lenders
- Project feasibility and profitability studies
- Financial risk analysis and management
- PPP (BOT/ PFI) workshops and courses
- Export Finance
- Advising governmental entities and bidders in infrastructure tenders
- Financial due diligence and economical reviews