One Stop Shop for all Investment Banking Services
The investment banking unit leads mergers and acquisition (M&A) transactions, and provides assistance to private investors, institutional investors and private and public companies in both the domestic and international markets.
The unit is manned by a team with substantial and varied experience in sectors such as: M&A, business development, strategic consulting and corporate funding. The unit is also closely acquainted with top-notch investors and companies, including thousands of the consulting firm's customers. The unit offers a portfolio of integrative services for executing a transaction - from deal sourcing through planning, implementation and closing.
International Platform for M&A Transactions
As part of the global BDO network, the investment banking unit offers its customers access to a unique international platform and exposure to investments, opportunities and transactions in various industries worldwide through BDO branches. The network is spread across more than 150 countries globally, including Europe, U.S.A., China, India and others.
Professional Guidance and Consulting Services Throughout the Negotiation Stages
Deep involvement in the process and close acquaintance with the needs of the customer are a significant factor in the success of a transaction. Our ability to offer guidance throughout the entire process – strategic planning, assistance with due diligence, accounting, taxation and, wherever necessary, debt-raising – creates structured process with high value add.
The unit offers a portfolio of integrative services throughout the M&A process:
- Initiating transactions
- Identifying potential acquisition and investment targets in Israel and overseas
- Locating relevant local and international investors
- Preliminary screening of relevant M&A candidates
- Deal strategic planning
- Financial analysis of the transaction or cooperation
- Active guidance during deal terms negotiation
- Financial, taxation and business due diligence
- Developing funding plans and providing assistance with capital raising, private debt and bank lending
- Tax planning
- Initiating transactions from the conceptual stage