The Professional Practice Department specializes in the provision of general professional services, specializing accounting and audit services under Israeli GAAP, IFRS and U.S. GAAP. The Department supports the audit groups and the office’s various departments and performs different projects for the office’s audit clients as well as other clients. The Department is highly experienced in providing professional consulting and opinions in a variety of areas. In addition, the Department staff actively participates in various professional forums and committees of the BDO Network and related professional institutions in Israel.
The Professional Practice Department's personnel specializes in professional consulting on accounting and audit issues under U.S. GAAP, Israeli GAAP and IFRS. The team takes part in forums and different committees of the BDO network, as well as of the Institute of Certified Public Accountants in Israel and the Israel Accounting Standards Board.
- Assimilation of the transition to IFRS.
- Resolution of accounting issues that arise in the ordinary course of work.
- Quality review of the financial statements audited by the office.
- Establishment of work procedures for audits and reviews.
- Guiding the office clients through the issuance of their securities in Israel and overseas.
- Examination of the quality of the work performed by the audit groups.
- Production of periodic professional publications for the office’s employees and clients.
- Professional training for the office’s employees.
- Professional training for the office’s clients and others.
- Guidance in and handling of all matters relating to the Israeli Securities Authority and the Israeli Stock Exchange.
- Issuance of professional opinions to clients.
- Counsel other accounting firms in the aforesaid actions.
- Perform due diligences on behalf of underwrites in connection with the issuance of corporate securities