Encouragement Laws & Government Incentives
The Department for Encouragement Laws and Government Incentives deals with the taxation of companies approved under the Encouragement of Capital Investments Law and the Encouragement of Industry Law and also handles dealings with the Chief Scientist and industrial capital investments in Israel. The department offers tax solutions and comprehensive tax planning with respect to tax incentives and grants. The Department is headed by Erez Eini, CPA (Jurist), who had established and managed the encouragement laws division in the Tax Authority’s technical department over a period of three years.
- Comprehensive umbrella services to benefit enterprises (tax track) – Understanding the company and its needs, determining an optimal taxation structure for the company and an economic feasibility examination of the various incentive tracks, obtaining pre-rulings from tax authorities, procedural guidance of the enterprise (filing forms with the tax authorities, etc.), handling foreign investors, applying to the Chief Scientist as necessary, etc.
- Our office provides services to indirect exporters and R&D companies that are looking to benefit from the reduction of the basic turnover.
- Comprehensive umbrella services to approved enterprises (grants track) – Guiding the company in all aspects pertaining to its application to the Investment Center (application for approval of the plan, preparation of a business plan, etc.) through to the receipt of the instrument of approval and the approval of performance.
- Our office handles applications for the granting of an “approved enterprise” status on behalf of export companies (companies that market commodities of Israeli manufacturers outside Israel), companies for the export of planning and contracting services (any service) and one-time export transactions (separate measurement of the income and tax benefits attributed to the export transaction).
- Comprehensive umbrella services to R&D companies – Guiding the company in all aspects pertaining to its application to the Chief Scientist for the receipt of grants for a defined R&D plan.
- Tax planning – Our office has acquired substantial experience in handling tax issues that involve the implementation of the provisions of the Encouragement of Capital Investments Law and the Encouragement of Industry (Taxation) Law. We offer our clients a wide range of tax solutions with respect to the planning of the enterprise structure, the handling of related enterprises, optimal withdrawal of profits, the reduction of capital, etc.
- Tax resolutions and representation with the tax authorities – Our office has acquired substantial experience and knowledge in all aspects of the tax arrangements available under the encouragement laws (tax resolutions and assessment arrangements, etc.).
- Application to the Investment Center for the receipt of employment grants – A benefits track that is mainly, but not exclusively, applicable to industrial plants in the periphery.