US Tax Compliance
The BDO US Tax Compliance Department provides US tax consulting and returns preparation services, execution of various reports and registrations that are required under US tax laws and represents clients with the US tax authorities.
- Accounting services for certain US companies.
- Establishment of US companies, including tax consulting and planning for the inception of business operations in the United States.
- Opening of files for foreign residents investing in the United States BDO US Tax Compliance has been authorized by the US tax authorities as an Acceptance Agent for the purpose of handling applications to receive an ITIN number.
- Ongoing consulting on taxation, tax planning and representation with the US tax authorities for individuals and corporations.
- Preparation and filing of US tax returns for corporations and individuals.
- Preparation of the reports that US citizens holding control in Israeli and foreign companies are required to submit under US tax laws as well as of various statutory reports, such as FBAR etc.
- Consulting on and planning of indirect taxes as well as in relation to National Insurance in Israel and Social Security in the United States.
- Professional handling and guidance for individuals who had not filed tax returns in the United States in previous years.
- Professional guidance and representation in voluntary disclosure proceedings in the United States.
- The Department makes available to its clients all of the solutions and services that facilitate an optimal work environment for the growth and development of the business, while reducing the dealings with the authorities to the necessary minimum. This is achieved by providing ‘one-stop-shop’ professional, reliable and effective services.